Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Girl's Bedroom... Coming along

Perhaps it's because they don't sleep here, but the princess room has really just been empty with no point. And then, I just decided to do it. I fixed the above pictured, the wall border had been peeling and coming off... now it's crisp. Just like a sassy black man riding a horse...open your eyes, shut them, open them... he'ya.
And this little gem was from when I was a young suckling. Tobi was packing her belongings as she found a new place to stay and while we chatted, I got this painted some exotic name that really, when it comes down to it, is just white.
Next on the list, find a white trundle bed for cheap. Or win the lotto miraculously, seeing as I don't buy tickets, then buy princess carriage beds with canopies. My vote is for the lotto miracle. Also, I need to figure out some sort of valence for the window.

No comments: