On Sunday, we did go to church. Sacrament and Sunday School. And I don't know what it was, but it was horribly boring. From canning to anti-gay crap, we were ready to really enjoy the day. Don't get me wrong, sacrament was the best part, it just really dragged though from there. We did sit by an African investigator who thought I was Joe's mom. That was swell.
After a day of sandwiches, we were ready for Cheesecake Factory. Praise the Lord. Yum times infinity.
There's me as a white man on the monorail.
We went to a 7 story Macy's and found zilch. Then we stumbled upon the fair city's monorail and it took us to here.....
So much fun. Like the date of all dates. That stands for the Science Fiction Museum and some sort of Music Tribute Museum.
My father in law.
My Father.
Gotta love Star Trek.
Jimi Hendrix, wow. Talk about a trip. We're in this room watching him and listening to him with 10 others and it was all about unity. Talk about peace and laid back.
But the best part was the studios you could jam in for 10 minutes. We were rock stars. The drums were so much fun, I must learn how to play. Joe was in rare form and made comment of the trip, "I'm ready to quit my job and fulfill my destiny as a professional drummer."
We left the emerald city a little wiser, a little bit more relaxed and happy to see sun.
No comments:
Post a Comment