Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ready for Fall....

I really had an awesome summer. I'd say one of the best summers of my life. I'm just so very blessed to have the children that I do. So while I wish the warm weather and Wild Water's pass could last longer... it's time to face the facts! The holidays are coming up! I broke out the fall decorations.
I got a few new things for really low prices. Do you love it? I love it! I got it at ROSS.

And sometimes I'll just be unloading or tidying up and it will be silent. Most moms would think, oh no- they're up to something! But no, not my girls. They are perfection. Whenever it's quiet, they are just reading. I know, right? Awesome.

1 comment:

Angela said...

i thought about this yesterday....we are technically in the 'fall' now. cause once august is over, summer is pretty much over, even though it's still hot. i have to switch my mindset to get into fall gear, cause i love fall and halloween and thanksgiving!