Psalms 145:2
"Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever."
Friday, March 4, 2011
Birthday Jell-O
Maria got to finally celebrate her birthday at school, but they don't like cupcakes. So I decided on this healthier alternative. It was suprisingly easy and tasty!! Will definitely remake for St. Patty's.
How cool is that. I must admit, I don't like it when i pick Carson up from school right before lunch and he tells me he's already eaten cupcakes cause it was someone's birthday in his class. Especially when the cupcakes are HUGE ones from costco!
1 comment:
How cool is that. I must admit, I don't like it when i pick Carson up from school right before lunch and he tells me he's already eaten cupcakes cause it was someone's birthday in his class. Especially when the cupcakes are HUGE ones from costco!
Post a Comment