Monday, August 8, 2011

Library Show Awesome Numero Dos


Rarely will a library show just make me want to say wow..... but yet again, shocker of shockers, we happened to stumble upon another great one with Yaya Kota! 2 in a row!! Magic of Merlinski was fabulous!! We saw him at South Valleys and enjoyed a trick he did with Christina where he tapped her hand and made balls grow into more... first one ball, then 2, so on to the final ball which turned into number 4. He then lit a piece of paper on fire which turned into a sucker he gave her for helping. I don't know if I'm a sucker for fire, or what (ha ha, my lame attempt at a pun).... but he was excellent!! Plus he just kept on reinforcing the concept of read! read! read!!

At the end of the show the girls got to hold his bunny and bird. And of course, I wasn't expecting much so I didn't bring my camera. But definitely 20 out of 10 for this one.

No comments: