Sunday, September 25, 2011

Christina turns 7 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is the one of the most beautiful girls in the entire world from eternity to eternity.

It is nothing less than a privilege to be this sweetheart's mother. Christina is amazing, and that's putting it lightly.

This year we had a simple birthday with family and ended the night with the new Barbie in Princess Charm School. (Fantastically girly!!) She was spoiled with lots of gifts from us, Yaya and Papa and Aunty Ram & Family. And we're spoiled by her because she's just so wonderful.

The past 7 years have been the best 7 years of my life because of her and my children.
I could go on and on about Christina and all her wonderful strengths. But to keep it short:
she's brilliant
a hard worker
good listener
creative
loving
kind
thoughtful
peacemaker
very spiritual
clever
funny
always has a smile
great big sister
excellent example and helper with school friends
good conversationalist
positive
happy
and just all around perfect

Love you sweet baby girl!!!
Happy 7th!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

RamyaF said...

OMG the teeth are GONE! She is seriously such an amazing wonderful person and I can't believe she's 7 and I can't believe you're 33. When did this all happen. Happy Birthday. So sorry I forgot to call. Whenever I would think about it I couldn't find my phone and then I would get distracted. Ahhh.

jaacs said...

Woohoo!!! Happy (belated) Birthday to one of the best kiddos I know!! We were thinking about you all last week but didn't want to pester you anymore with the little one.

And I sure hope you had an excellent birthday as well, Mama!! Love ya!