Psalms 145:2
"Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever."
Friday, September 2, 2011
Papa's Shirts
Randomly my dad got the girls these shirts. I thought they looked cute. They always look cute. I wish I could photograph them every second of the day they are so beautiful and fun and wonderful.
The girls are so beautiful! And I can't believe it's only 15 days away and I REALLY hope I am there to witness it although his safety is most important but again, you must call me and tell me if you deliver while I am away. Also, I just ordered something for the little man for your "gift" since I didn't throw you a shower. It's totally not exciting and completely functional and boring but I figure they are useful. It should arrive at your door within 3 to 5 business days so keep your eyes posted. Also, I am going to the opening of the museum today. Are you going? Amyra has dance at 10am and then we are heading over afterwards. And finally, we were at the rib cookoff for like 30 minutes. We got my garlic fries, Lateef a pulled pork sandwich, Amyra peed on the ground near our car and we left.
LOVE your girlie whirlies! They are absolutely gorgeous. Also...good for you for getting their hair done all the time. So many of my pictures would be greatly improved if only Mommy remembered to do some peoples' hair. lol. Your hair bows/flowers are beautiful and your little fashion models look so cute wearing them.
I hope this final stretch is good to you and that you are comfortable and able to take it easy. Can't wait to see pictures of your little sweetheart. Love to all of you!!
2 comments:
The girls are so beautiful! And I can't believe it's only 15 days away and I REALLY hope I am there to witness it although his safety is most important but again, you must call me and tell me if you deliver while I am away. Also, I just ordered something for the little man for your "gift" since I didn't throw you a shower. It's totally not exciting and completely functional and boring but I figure they are useful. It should arrive at your door within 3 to 5 business days so keep your eyes posted. Also, I am going to the opening of the museum today. Are you going? Amyra has dance at 10am and then we are heading over afterwards. And finally, we were at the rib cookoff for like 30 minutes. We got my garlic fries, Lateef a pulled pork sandwich, Amyra peed on the ground near our car and we left.
LOVE your girlie whirlies! They are absolutely gorgeous. Also...good for you for getting their hair done all the time. So many of my pictures would be greatly improved if only Mommy remembered to do some peoples' hair. lol. Your hair bows/flowers are beautiful and your little fashion models look so cute wearing them.
I hope this final stretch is good to you and that you are comfortable and able to take it easy. Can't wait to see pictures of your little sweetheart. Love to all of you!!
Post a Comment