Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter At Papa and Yaya's

Easter Sunday was also my Yaya's birthday! I couldn't have asked for a better Grandmother in life. We have talked almost every single day of my life. She is always there for me. She is wisdom. She is the hardest worker I've ever known. She gave up everything for her family. I am so grateful to Heavenly Father that my children can know her and look to her as an example of kindness and Christ like love. I'm honored to be named after her. It was so nice to celebrate the Savior's Resurrection and the birth of my Yaya together. Such joyous events in world. Also a good reminder that our births would mean nothing without the sacrifice and resurrection of Jesus.



 The food was great and the company even better! Which says a lot about the company because the food was muy sabroso. Aunty Tobi was there too!! She had gone to a drag show the night before which provided interesting brunch conversation with Yaya Sofia.


The girls hunted for rice krispie treats and fruit by the foot courtesy an older Easter bunny. There were also a few Easter eggs with a special message, "You are the most beautiful girls in the entire world." that they had to piece together.





Dad's glamour shot.


And of course, what's Easter without playing in the sandbox for hours and burying each other in our church clothes. I was so proud of the girls though because they cleaned their own shoes!!! It was such a nice treat!

No comments: