Friday, April 13, 2012

Reconnected and It Feels So Good


For 8-9 years of our married life, we somehow managed without internet.
Once we got it, I became addicted.
The past 2 weeks without were difficult and only possible because of NOVA.
Did you know that Botos are dolphins that live in the amazon river? Also, the water is basically like tea so their sense of echo location is beyond our imagination. They can detect by sound something as small as a pin.
And don't get me started on Orcas.
I hate Orcas.
And I know hate is a strong word.
However, they prey on grey whales.... specifically baby grey whales.
And I've been forever marred.

What's the point?
The internet has been reconnected by Randall and Bob. We don't have to deal with AT&T.
Happiness runs in a circular motion.
Life is like a little boat upon the sea.
Hopefully your boat is not near Killer Whales however.

Tonight. I will post. I will post and post and post.

No comments: