Monday, August 6, 2012

3rd Grade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




We woke up to a special breakfast this morning. I just couldn't sleep. I'm terrible and wish that summer could last another 2 months at least. Don't get me wrong, I love year round. I just want a longer summer too. I don't like sending my kiddos away.


I could tell Christina was happy, excited and nervous. She chose her outfit last night and I just feel like this is a big year. She'll be getting baptized and time is flying right before my eyes. Just yesterday I was rocking her every single day for nap to Musiq Soulchild and now she is up to my shoulders.
She's gorgeous. Her personality sparkles. And she is just a kind soul.
Yesterday Adam asked if anyone in Primary knew what was at the end of the Book of Mormon. Her hand was the only one that shot up. "He, that's Moroni, promises us that if we read the Book of Mormon, we can pray and know if it's true or not." She's read it. All 500+ pages.
She's just so smart, but wise too.



My mom took the girls school shopping and scored big at Old Navy. Thanks Papa and Yaya for getting us all ready for school. And thanks Yaya Sofia for our beautiful backpacks.


Christina is in the mobiles this year. She'll have to walk to the school to use the bathroom. It's a small classroom and I don't know the teacher. She's petite, blonde and a bombshell.... we'll see what happens.
Christina is sitting by Lily (we didn't get pictures because Lily was late) and Olivia is in her class too! Christina is in a group with Cameron... just like in Kindergarten. He bothered her because he never did his work. She's always in groups with boys that are annoying because she's a good example. I understand, but I feel for her.
Sigh.
I miss her already.
I'm so glad I still have my Maria and Eli.
And Jojo watching over Christina at school.

2 comments:

jaacs said...

Wow! You are so fun, going all out for these fun occasions. So cool. I should really try to do more of that. :)

Holy toledo! How is she already a third grader?!?! What a big girl! I hope this year is amazing!!! Tell me when she is getting baptized, okay? I can't believe she is about old enough for that. Time is sure flying. :)

RamyaF said...

Aww 3rd Grade. That's when I remember having distinct memories from school. Hope she had an awesome first day! And yes, am I allowed to come to the baptism? If so, I would love to! Let me know