Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sweet Baby Numero Tres

I am soooooooooooooooo excited for sweet lil' munchkin to come in September or October.
He or She is going to be absolutely beautiful and... wait... what's that?
I don't know the gender of my best friend's child?
??
For some "odd" reason Ramalat have decided to wait and be surprised.
....
I think I know what the gender is, but I don't want to jinx anything.
But of course I'm happy with a boy or girl!!


Ramaqueen


The gang minus a couple. It's a really nice group of gals and the conversation and company was really laid back and just awesome.

Ram giving birth picture.

Ramasof
...
...
Seriously, I love Ram's face for some odd reason in this picture. And just the whole picture in general.
Ram+Sara+Sof=Go Reed Raider Football

 True fact: Ramya is the most gorgeous pregnant person EVER.
Seriously, I don't know why you don't send these into maternity shops and model.
Or enter pregnant pageants.
However, after googling pregnant pageants, we'll scratch that idea.



So hooray for babies. Amyra and Mya are going to be the very best big sisters!

2 comments:

jaacs said...

I have mixed feelings of excitement and annoyance about these pictures. Of course, I'm thrilled for Ram and her family...but also rather annoyed at how GORGEOUS she manages to be while pregnant!!! *sigh* I will never been that person.

But mostly thrilled!!

jaacs said...

And I'd like to thank auto-correct for making me look literate. Ahhh....yes. I is smart and teach good my children in home. Blah!