This boy is quite possibly the sweetest little thing EVER.
Man oh man. He is my little cuddle squishball.
Eli loves to move. Quickly. He boogies down. He gives kisses.
He laughs. He high fives. He "pointers". He waves.
He understands my tone and actually listens a good amount of the time.
He loves to just put things in his mouth and crawl or walk around with the thing hanging from his mouth.
He is my sweet little singer. We put our cheeks together and get quite loud when we sing.
He loves to hear animal noises, but doesn't like horses or fish.
We were at Wal-Mart once and the fish made him cry.
And at Scheels.
Stupid scary freak fishes.
He sleeps with the wall on the crib now because we were having problems with him crawling out at 9,10,12, 1,2,4,5, 6:30 & 6:40 and on top of me, giggling and poking at my eyes. And at Joe's eyes.
Suprisngly, within 1 night he was used to the wall... we did lots of holding hands through the slats and now I feel so safe. My eyes will not be scratched out, he won't fall out and I just don't have to worry. He's still in our room and 6 inches away from our bed. And he's welcome to stay there until 7th grade. Then it might be weird.
Eli graduated car seats because of his height. He loves his carseat but I feel like his little legs have no room. He has recently discovered a love for blueberries. Strongly dislikes getting his diaper changed.
And has found a new LOVE FOR BOOKS!!!! He seriously could be read to for an hour straight.
Or maybe at least 20 minutes, which is 1 hour in baby time.
Sweet child.
2 comments:
Seriously Little Eli makes my heart so happy...I truly do just love him and I can always live vicariously through you when I have little Maray in September...MOM!
He is adorable!!!! Oh, what a little sweetheart. I wish we were closer. Although, maybe it's for the best. My son is in the 'let's throw everything and even bop people on the head with a toy a few rows up at church and so now Mommy wont bring toys for fear I'll knock someone out' phase. Hopefully it's JUST a phase. lol. Give him extra snuggles from us.
Post a Comment