Saturday, September 15, 2012

Elijah turns 1!!!!!!!!!!

My precious baby. Where has the time gone!! I was beyond excited to throw a little boy party.
Elijah loves his little construction trucks, so off we went!



I got pretty lucky with some finds on oriental trading and Michaels... hooray for 10 cent buckets!!


Maria made this beautiful construction worker sign and helped stick all the lollipops in the cupcakes.


Christina decorated Eli's cake all by herself!



 
We love our wonderful family!!!! Poor Mommers was feeling a little under the weather. Hopefully she'll get better soon.



 
We love our friends!!!!!!!
 
 
I had construction themed centers in the back for the kiddos to build. I'm so glad there was shade on the side! It was hot!!

 
The big moment......


 
I thought Eli might take handfuls and squish it. But his style was more just dig in with entire mouth.
 
 
We were totally spoiled by our generous friends and family! Such fun gifts!!! And cute clothes too!!




Um. Seriously. I cannot wait for Halloween!! This dragon is too cute!!!

 
Happy Birthday sweet Elijah!!!!!!
The minute you were born I knew what a special and divine little boy you are. You bring me more happiness than words can say. You are my everything. I love cuddling you. I love playing catch with you. I love watching you grow and laugh and be the happy little soul you are.
You make everyone around you smile.
You are funny! You love to make others laugh with your fun giggles & growling!
You are so good with your sisters.
We love you for all time and eternity.
Thank you for being our beautiful son.

1 comment:

jaacs said...

Yay! Happy Birthday, sweet boy! I love that we share a birthday! Heavenly Father made this day quite blessed. Love that sweet face! And what a fun party!