Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A Glorious Day...

 
It was like the heaven's were literally smiling down on us as we went to "prank" our daddy.
This cloud reminded me of an open mouth and upturned nose just laughing away at the fun we would have at Joe's expense.
I smiled the whole way to his car.
Interesting side note, the whole UNR garage was packed... yet there was one parking space 3 down from Jody's car which we were able to get.
 
I say Heavenly Father does have a sense of humor.

 
Well, pinterest is my fave. We had a layered approach.
We window markered the outside... My favorite, "Honk for Channing Tatum" and "Channing Tatum is pure talent". The girls wrote sweet messages.
Joe did get honks from teenage girls on the way home... score.

 
We hid air fresheners for a lovely/strong smell.
 
But then... for the finale....


 
I put glitter in his air duct and put the air on high so that when he started his car... POOF.
Glitter April Fool's Day MAGIC!!!!!
 
It was beautiful if I do say so myself.


 
I was going to put hundreds of pictures of Channing all over... because Jody thinks he's a talented actor. Next year. Also, my mother came up with a wonderful idea of just moving his car while he's at work.

LOVE.
 
Who needs April Fool's Day... we'll be moving his car now on a regular basis because we're on spring break.... and honestly, what else do we have to do??

4 comments:

RamyaF said...

BEST APRIL FOOL's TRICK EVER! I wish I could have seen his face. Next time I will join you and just hide in his backseat. That should be fun.

jaacs said...

LOL! That is hilarious!! Love it!

So I moved my husband's car last year as an April Fool's gag and he didn't even realize it! It was even to the otherwise of the parking lot. Boo!! I can see where that could work better in a parking garage, though. Do it! :)

jaacs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jaacs said...

other SIDE.
Thank you auto-correct for trying to be a mind reader!