What a treat this year!! The girls threw us an anniversary party. It started at Papa and Yaya's where we had a delicious Bar-B-Q and then continued over at our house, decorations and all!
They even had clever games like pin the ring on the finger and a hidden anniversary puzzle.
They are beyond thoughtful and just plain amazing.
Jody was great. It was our "jade" year so he got me this fake jade Buddha and finally... finally!!!
A gift certificate to Savers. Something I could use and like!!
A gift certificate to Savers. Something I could use and like!!
I was lame and got him a gift card to Ross, I wanted to get him cologne.
Fortunately, he bought some cologne so it all worked out.
And....
we forgot cards...
Again.
What is wrong with us Joe?
The girls baked a cake all by themselves and even made cookie dough frosting from scratch!!
Best. Cake. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love my husband. He just finished his statistics class.
Statistics means never having to say your certain.
I'm grateful for every single moment of our 12 years married, 13 1/2 knowing each other.
He is my everything.
1 comment:
Happy anniversary, sweet friends!! I can't believe it has been 12 years! HOW??? lol. Love you all so much!
Post a Comment