Saturday, May 10, 2014

A Day With the Art Teacher....

 
Recently Maria has decided she wants to be a specialized teacher...
An Art Teacher.
She very much looks the part.
She very much has the talent.
Of course, whatever she chooses to do in life, she will be very successful at.
She is a brilliant little star.

 
Christina was at an Especially for Girls stake activity. It was excellent. She came home with some beautiful things!! A CTR necklace and a fun head bow! Joe and Eli went to the Father/Son's campout breakfast... where there was no breakfast...
...
...
 
It was really fun to hear Elijah talk about Wino Beach. Hearing him say Wino Beach in his little voice is the best. 
 
And the rest of us ladies headed over to do whatever Maria would like to do.
She chose the Art Museum and the Discovery Museum.

 
This was the coolest metal embossing project! She got to make a deer!
And then....
they had bark painting... with a deer!!!
 
Hooray!!
It's like the heavens were aligning!



 
I loved watching her roam and look and read all the titles of the art work.
I loved her thoughtful comments.
I loved how she would look at contemporary art and say how weird it was.

 
This happens to be rocks formed by condensed milk.

 
This was a lovely exhibit. Her landscapes were amazing, all lacking really warm bright colors.



 
I think we spent 30 minutes at the electrosketch. She looked like a mad scientist with all the creating that went on.


 
LOVE.



 
I could eat this one.
I COULD EAT HER!!!!!

She is so delectable!!!!!!!
 
Honestly, she is the best baby EVER.
She is so calm and mellow.
It seems like we are always running around and she is just along for the ride.
Happy as a lark.

 
I also have to add in that the girls spent the afternoon with some good friends and came back later that night. They had a great time at the movies. At prayer Christina was asking for their family to be blessed because of their kindness. I was so grateful that she understands what prayer is all about. And that she has a grateful kind heart.
 
My children are gems!!!

No comments: