This week Jody took a couple days off. On Monday we decided to have some fun around town. I'd gotten a couple groupon deals and they were well worth it!!
First stop....
Eli's reaction after learning he was too small for the bows....
The girls were wonderful!!! We really liked the people here. They were so helpful and instructive and nice!!! The girls arms were sore after!!
We also hit a park.... Eli feels very confident when Daddy is around and was going down some huge slides. Needless to say I was very nervous.
If that wasn't enough, we decided to hit the trampoline place. There was no one there and it was perfect!! They also had awesome staff.... very fun. I don't think Eli stopped jumping for one minute.
Daddy got his work out for the year....
We ended the day with dinner at Whole Foods. Everyone passed out easily at bedtime!!!
We love school but every once and a while we like to learn by playing!!
1 comment:
So many fun things to do there! Gosh, it felt like there wasn't really anything when we were growing up. Maybe I just didn't get out enough...but what a fun outing! And that playground is amazing!
Post a Comment