Saturday, June 7, 2014

Christina's Field Trip to Virginia City

 
Guest post by Christina:
 
"We are at the Way it Was Museum and we watched a factual movie there. I learned a lot from it, like Mark Twain a newspaper writer.
 
I went with my daddy. I was happy to see him and be with him.


 
This is a restaurant we went to. We ate chicken wings. I liked this sign because I'm a horse lover!!

 
Virginia City has lots of places to take pictures. We walked A LOT!!
Some of the things we did there were:
get ice cream
go on a scavenger hunt in a cemetery
4th Ward School
Mine!!
Tram ride through the city



 
There were quite a few lizards.


 
My favorite part of the trip was being with daddy. I loved playing his Ipad.
My teacher is so nice to plan field trips like this.
It was pretty hot, but still worth it because it was my last field trip!!"

No comments: