Guest Post by Maria:
" I liked this field trip because I got to go with my dad. My dad is funny and nice.
" I liked this field trip because I got to go with my dad. My dad is funny and nice.
I was with Joey and my dad. Joey is nice but I wouldn't want to date him.
This is a picture of Me, Amyra and Aunty Ramya... and Joey. I am sad that Amyra and Aunty Ram are going to Las Vegas. But I'm excited to visit them. We will swim there.
We went on a hike on the field trip. It was very hot. We forgot water!!!
(Mommy insert: WHO IS THAT BOY TOUCHING YOU!!!!! Get your hands off my daughter!!)
These are my friends Evan, Joey, and Jack. I don't know how I would describe them.
I like all the pretty trees. I like them as much as the beach.
The lunch was very good. It was watermelon, hot dogs, chips & a roasted marshmallow!
The bus ride was long. Mrs. Lee was behind us on the bus. It was a very fun field trip!!"







No comments:
Post a Comment