So, it's like school was let out and my life increased in happiness by a million fold!!!
I just loooooooooooooooooove having these sweet kiddos at home and doing fun things together.
I just loooooooooooooooooove having these sweet kiddos at home and doing fun things together.
I was a little nervous about taking everyone by myself, but it worked out perfectly.
Miracle of miracles, when Ella needed feeding, somehow the room just cleared out and it was me alone with the kids. What a blessing not having to worry about finding them in a crowd while nursing.
Thanks Heavenly Father!!
What fun to see baby Lahontan Cutthroat Trout!!
They had a lot of fun painting!! I would get close to the glass and everyone would try to paint my face!!
Eli is super cautious. I love it. He only climbs about 3-4 steps on the cloud climber and then wants to come down.
Love these sweet children!!
No comments:
Post a Comment