Friday, August 1, 2014

Miracles....

 
I make it a habit to say my morning prayers. I always pray for the safety of my kiddos and that we'll have the spirit to be with us.
 
Prayer works!!!

 
Case in point, we are at my Yaya Sofia's. I set the baby down for nap and go to turn on a fan in the other room. The door shuts behind me when the air conditioning turns on.
I go to open the door...
 
it's locked.
 
Say a quick prayer.
 
Did Eli go in? Nope. I don't panic. But I feel the rush.
Am I going to have to chop down the door?
There are no screws on the doorknob.
 
I go to find a paper clip. I check for a key above the door frame.
I try the paper clip.
 
The baby starts crying.

 
I feel prompted to get out my debit card in my pocket. I swipe at the inside of the lock and door frame.
 
Within 3 minutes I was able to open the door.
 
Thank you Heavenly Father for that miracle!!!
 


 
We went to the mall and someone wasn't watching what they were doing. They were inches from running into us. I honked.
 
God protected us and there was no accident.
 
I believe in miracles and I'm  grateful to know that God loves us.
We won't always get the miracle we might be looking for, but they are there.
We are very blessed.

No comments: