Friday, August 8, 2014

What are your dreams in life?

 
Someone today asked me a rather deep question - what are my dreams in this life?
 
Really, I answered, I am living my dreams.
 
I am so blessed and so incredibly happy.
 
And then I was asked, "Really? You have no other dreams?"
 
I am truly blessed to have the family that I do. I get to stay at home and watch my children grow. They are spectacular. We never have want or need. We have a peaceful home.
 
I know that life can throw twists and turns so I value every day.
Every single beautiful day.
 
I've had a great upbringing. I have loving parents and my dear Yaya.
I married a wonderful man that is my best friend.
I got my degree and have been blessed to be able to teach many children.
 
I have The Lord in my life and know that His gospel is true.
I am living my dreams.
 
I'm not saying every moment in my life is perfect. I'm grateful for those trying moments that help me appreciate the good times. I see in the balance in experiencing the hard to understand the joy.
 
Plus, I have these awesome times throughout the day where my children do fabulous things to make me smile..

No comments: