Nina and her best friend N.
Guest post by Nina:
" First we went to a nail salon where we got a pedicure. I got daisies on my toes. They are beautiful! It smelled good there.
" First we went to a nail salon where we got a pedicure. I got daisies on my toes. They are beautiful! It smelled good there.
After that we went to the Eldorado Buffet. It was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing!! I ate pizza, ribs, fortune cookies and that's pretty much it.
I had a really fun time. N is very nice and I love to play dragons together. We have a secret club and another club called the EAS club. (Endangered Animals Society)"
I was really excited for Christina to go celebrate N's birthday. Her family is just plain awesome and I'm glad that they had such a great time. They were like mini-teenagers!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment