Monday, January 12, 2015

The Mansion

 
The main reason to vacation in Las Vegas was to see Ram and familia!!
They have a gorgeous new MANSION!!!!
Ramya is so multi-talented. She does an elegant job of decorating.
It was beautiful and classy, yet functional for kiddos!!
It is a total party pad and in a great part of Vegas because it's so easily accessible.
The ladies had tons of fun being able to run around and just spend time with Amyra and Mya.
 
 
Eli and Teef got along great!!!
I adore these pictures of them!

 
Ram cooked a delicious dinner for us. She's so thoughtful and even made it vegetarian for us. It was nice to just relax and talk.
Plus Ramya still loves us after we trashed her BRAND NEW carpet.
Oh my goodness. We stink.

 
A random tender moment. It was just super cute.

 
And even more random is who is neighbors with Ram and Lateef.
I'm 95% sure that she has told me before who her neighbor was, but I forgot. So it was double the excitement. Oksana will be moving.... but still. What a great conversation starter, "My best friend lives next door to Oksana." then I can whip out these pictures?? I wonder what the grocery checker would say?
 
Ram has this HUGE open space as you walk in with a large wall....
at first I was like, get your portrait there... but upon second thought, I think the following picture could be done in acrylic?? Would they be freaked out if you did that then invited them over to dinner?


No comments: