Monday, August 10, 2015

First Day of School 2015




 

Well, that was a quick summer. We're back in the swing of things!
I wasn't necessarily exited for them to go back, but I was happy they were happy!


Love his faces.




Cheers to a good year!



School supplies were a beast as usual. Thanks Yaya and Papa for all your help!!!





Randomly, Maria got contacts. Her eyesight was getting worse and these contacts will help slow down her vision loss. She wears them night and day! She's doing a great job with them!!




Randomly, I taught Christina how to shave her legs a week ago. It was totally surreal. She did a great job and I just kept crossing my fingers she wouldn't get cut. My little lady!!



Eli was a little timid, but he saw a Hot August Night car pass by. Soon he was talking about cars with his teachers and all was well. He had a GREAT first day Miss Kathi and Miss Leta said!!


So good to see our friends!!


No comments: