This is the exact face Joe makes when I suggest we watch Pride and Prejudice.
There weren't a lot of people at the museum at all. It was great because there was shade and it wasn't too hot!!
The children did sun print art.
Hula Hoops and chalk art. They had great music playing. It was a par-tae!
I can't believe how good the girls are at hula hoops! Maria was walking all over and hopping too!
Ella is a talented artist. What can I say. A natural.
I enjoyed this shot above.
Christina is quite the artist too. She was drawing horses and deer all over the place.
We ended with a glow show, a bunch of burners dancing and raving.
My favorite part was when a glow stick flew out of someone's hand and hit a kid. The little girl started crying. I know I shouldn't laugh, but it was really funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment