Thursday, October 8, 2015

LOST

I just wanted to remember a story. I needed to get a new camera, because I document. I am a documenter. Jody took Christina, Maria, and Elijah for a bike ride around the Sparks Marina. He told them to stay close, but somehow Christina got too far ahead on the one part of the path that divides into 2. She took one, they took the other.

I met Jody at a bench and he only had 2 of our children. I was a bit worried.

It's just the creeps and kidnappers that freak me out.

So Christina was lost. Our plan was to send Jody running around the marina to loop it and look for her. Fortunately, within 1 minute (he hadn't left yet) she came riding right to us, tear streaked face.

She was so scared. Jody was mad but didn't say anything, he knew she felt bad enough.

But it was a good opportunity to teach. A reminder to say a prayer when we are scared, don't panic, and think smart.

We talked about how we can usually trust women with kids to help or of course, law enforcement.

Glad she was safe!! Thanks Heavenly Father!!

And as a side note, Christina now hates the Sparks Marina.

No comments: