Thursday, October 8, 2015

Yaya turns 67!!! Or 61???

 
Oh mommers! They day you were born, the heavens must have been extra happy. For into the world was birthed (the most painful pain Yaya Sofia ever felt) a kind soul, a devoted mother, a faithful wife.... quote, "What more can I say."

 
We had fun eating dinner (Yaya's choice- spanikopita, tiropita, & salad) and enjoying Punjabi Hits on Pandora.

 
Strawberry cake.... looks pretty but tasted DRY!!!!!
NO LUCK ON MY PARENTS' BIRTHDAYS EVER!!!!
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying!!!
And I really don't have that long to master that skill,
they are getting so... well, old.

 
We got Yaya a Step it Up type dance movie, The Book Thief, and a book on the Pope. (Who she is slightly obsessed with of late. Mom. I only said slightly!)

 
I will NOT say what she said in response to this picture of the Pope.

 
Happy Birthday mommers!!! To one of the most generous, loving, fun people we know!!! The best mother ever!!! My best friend, my respite, the one who is always there.
LOVE YOU FOREVER.
Quote, "What more can I say."

No comments: