Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Barnes & Noble Reading Program

 
We got our free books! When we were inside I realized that the girls will have to get a job here when they are older or Grassroots Books.


 
We headed to the library, currently Ella and Eli are in the top 5 in the county reading competition for their age group. We log minutes they are read to or read (for Eli) and they add up quickly.
Christina and Maria have almost broke the top 10 and the only reason they are behind is because I didn't sign them up until 7 days after the program started.


STEM

 
Music Lab


 
Flower Bombing Mom's grave (and Baby Joe's) and enjoying a picnic. Elijah was really sad because he was under the impression Papa would live forever and when I told him he would one day die like Yaya Kota, he was pretty down.


 
It was nice and cool in the shade.
I cried when we left.

Challenges are at times an indication of the Lord's trust in you.-D. Todd Christofferson

No comments: