I'm not going to lie, Wild Waters is heaven on earth. The sun, the cool water, the smiles.... THANK YOU PAPA!!!!!!
So grateful my children get to have such wonderful summer memories.
The fearless one, even goes down the slide by herself. She also enjoys taking her tube and crashing it into other children. The bonk her right back and she laughs like there is no tomorrow.
Elijah FINALLY decided to go on the Tortuga tube ride!!!! I knew he'd love it, it was just getting him on. Nina made him Eggo waffles under the promise that he would go with her. I knew that he needed to go first with me, because the height scares him. So of course, we were up there and he said no, but I just held his hand and told him I wouldn't let go.
We got in the tube and I let go of his hand.
BUT!!!
I did have my legs touching his back, so as we were going down he said, "Wow. Yeah. This isn't too bad. This is my favorite ride. I love it. I will always go on it. (He chatters when he's nervous) Just I'm done for the day."
Then we hit the bottom, but he didn't get wet or go under, so he decided he loved it. He went on it 4 times.
Then we hit the bottom, but he didn't get wet or go under, so he decided he loved it. He went on it 4 times.
Tortuga man!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment