Tuesday, June 28, 2016

They Notice. They are kind.

Every day I'm grateful for the blessings that surround me. But I did have to mention just a couple from yesterday and today.

1. Eli: "Wow mom. You got a new shirt. It looks really nice and pretty on you."
I didn't even know he noticed things like that, but it made me love that shirt even more. I think it's my absolute favorite shirt and every time I wear it I will think of his sweet little voice complimenting me and making me feel special.

2. The trunk was full of groceries from my loving Yaya. There really aren't any words. She is so kind. As I was unloading, my Christina (without being asked) just went to the trunk and started grabbing bags. I remember being 12 and running to the bathroom so I wouldn't have to help my mom unload. I'm so grateful for her help.

3. Christina wanted to throw a party for her sister because she is a good reader. She made a banner and cupcakes for her from scratch. It's a little hard for me to be in the kitchen when they cook. It gets really messy but I've learned to just be patient. They do an excellent job of cleaning up! Plus the stuff they bake is actually really tasty!!

4. On the bench at WinCo, the kids were sitting with Yaya while I bagged groceries and they asked her to tell them what it was like in Greece. It was really sweet. One day we will go to Greece.

1 comment:

jaacs said...

Love love LOVE!!!!