Monday, August 7, 2017

5th Grade


Maria and Eli are social little butterflies. They make and keep friends easily.
Maria had a fantastic first day!
I'm not sure about her teacher, only time will tell. But I am encouraged by the fact Maria will be writing me weekly notes and I respond for homework. Also that Maria seems to really like her. She placed Maria by a special needs boy because she knew Maria will help out wherever she can. And I do love that, that she trusts Maria with such a special soul.

The teacher wants the children to write in cursive which I also feel is a good sign.
Have I ever done my prison inmates not knowing cursive rant?

She does have a couple girls in her class who are dramatic, so hopefully there won't be anything weird. I told her to just stick close to those who uplift her and make her truly happy.



Beautiful little mama!!!!!!!!!!!
And she is freaking funny too.
Me: Did you talk to Thea Maria at the party?
Maria: Yes. Yes I did. AND. SHE. DIDN'T. KNOW. MY. NAME.

No comments: