Monday, August 7, 2017

8th Grade


It is an odd feeling, when your child is as tall as you.
This little lady.
She fills my heart and I'm constantly in wonder how I ever could have been so lucky to be chosen to be her mother.

I mean really, the other day I ran into this and my heart melted.


I had to run to get a few last minute school supplies at Wal-Mart.
Aka Satan's Explosive Enema.
And when I came back, the littles had been read to, bathed, the kitchen was clean, the floor vacuumed.

All without being asked. Just pure thoughtfulness.



It will be a good year. She is looking into being a teacher's assistant for PE and doing cross country this year!!

Also as her and Nikki walked past the front of the school, the principal shouted out, "There's my favorite girls!!!!!!!" Gina is a jewel!! Best principal we've ever had!!


I am always blown away by the traffic!!! Bumper to bumper for 3 miles!! Key: Get there 30 minutes early!!!


No comments: