Everyone was VERY excited to go back to school.
The night before we had a scavenger hunt for lunch treats and played a back to school tic-tac-toe game I made (with quotes that had to do with the gospel and education).
Enter to learn, go forth to serve!!!
Jody offered to give the children blessings and they were very happy.
It was a tender moment for me because Jody has been through a lot and continues on. I'm grateful that he was willing to do that for them.
I feel there is nothing more important than dedicating ourselves to God, doing the best we can, and being grateful for all He has given us.
We are so blessed because of Him. Knowledge will be the only thing we take with us when we die. So I hope we learn a lot and live a life that showed kindness.
No comments:
Post a Comment