FYI: Never go to a trampoline park after you've hit the gym really hard. I WAS SO TIRED!!!
However, it was still a blast with these little beasts.
At one point, Ella was cheering on her brother. I thought to myself how lucky I am to have children who love and support each other. I couldn't ask for a greater blessing.
Then!! As usual. Maria made a friend with a timid little soul. Actually, timid is not the right word. This beautiful Indian girl was downright TERRIFIED of everything at the park. However, she desperately wanted to do the obstacle course, so I went with them.
She was scared the entire time. At one point though, after she had completed a part she started talking to herself, "I am here to have fun. I am having fun. I AM having fun. Because I'm here to have fun." She wasn't too confident, but SHE MADE IT!!!
And I'm proud of Maria for the way she encouraged and helped the little girl. Again, I look at my kids and wonder why God would be so good to me. To watch them is to see glimpses of what heaven is like. So pure. So Christ like.
And I'm proud of Maria for the way she encouraged and helped the little girl. Again, I look at my kids and wonder why God would be so good to me. To watch them is to see glimpses of what heaven is like. So pure. So Christ like.
No comments:
Post a Comment