This year brought some BIG changes at church!!! After decades, church will now be 2 hours!! We already attended the 2 hour block and it was beyond fabulous. It is exactly what my faith and my spirit needed. I feel hope again.
Another change was that girls turning 12 in the new year can attend the temple, even if they aren't 12 yet.
Let's just say Mama was a proud mama. If anything I can do in this life, the one thing I want to do is teach my children to know who God is. And God is at the temple. His spirit is strong there.
I know Maria felt it. It was a wonderful experience for her and her sister. I must be honest. I was very heavy in my heart to be there alone with the girls. But even though my heart was sad, I know that I wasn't alone. I know that Heavenly Father knows all things and that He loves all His children. That His ways are just and merciful, and that all will be right.
I also felt very unworthy to be there. I am so down of late and I know it's because of some of the choices I make. But I'm still trying. And I know God will help me.
Anyways, I'm glad that Maria made the righteous choice to attend the temple. They both gathered names with Amy's help and it was a spirit filled experience.
Thank God that He is every mindful of us. I pray He will always bless my children and that they will choose Him and only Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment