I had randomly mentioned Ryan was having a drag show and I would love to go down. Jody then surprised me by taking time off so I could go.
It was a great time and the kids were so happy to spend time with him. He really pulled through and spoiled them rotten. From go carts to HUGE ice cream sundaes to shopping sprees... the kids were so very happy to spend time with their daddy.
Thanks Joe.
Ramya is the greatest person to have ever lived.
It's like magic with her. Pure magic.
I haven't laughed that much in such a long time.
12 hours in the car total went by like nothing because we chatted the entire way.
We have so much in common it's ridiculous. If I didn't have her I don't think I could survive this life.
FML!!!!!!!!!! hahaha
ARCH!!!!!!!!!! (edited)
Our first adventure was me not watching the gas light and hitting the empty light in the boonies. We stopped at a truck station but didn't find much other than an Indian truck driver who wasn't helpful.
God loves us. We made it to Carlin. Where we stopped at a bar after the gas and got free popcorn.
We had low expectations for Elko and that proved to be just right! We lucked out and hit a perfect Elko karaoke bar and did our first song together- Montell Jordan Let's Get it On (super low, super bad!!!!!!!!!!) hahaha But seriously, everyone was horrible and it's Elko, sooooooo.....
Tiger was a small Asian man who wore Ramya's yellow coat and wanted to be her friend. It was a great group of people we were hanging out with. Friendly but no pressure. Just cool.
We had a great complimentary breakfast at our hotel and posed for pics with our backs arched.
Who knew. In Elko I may have discovered I like some.... SOME... country music.
Woah.
Life changing to admit that!!!!!!
The drive to SLC was super quick. We stopped at a dollar store and came up with a quick poem to leave on Ryan's doorstep. It involved killing his beloved doves.
When we left it on his doorstep he thought someone was stalking him and was super scared.
It was PRICELESS.
When we came back, he shouted at us how much he hated us and ended his phone call with the police.
His Mardi Gras show was just spectacular, just like him. He put so much work into it and it was truly just showing that drag is artistry and creativity! Truly cool queens, but none as talented or as beautiful as Ryanna.
Ram booked this really great Air B&B for us. So comfy and nice. We had a lovely breakfast, seriously so tasty!!! We ran errands for Ryan and it snowed like crazy.
We ended the night going out to another drag show. It wasn't family friendly like Ryanna's, but still very fun. Man.... some of those queens can move!!!
Also, I can't forget Ryan treated us to a personal cardio dance session!!! So much fun!! I hope I never forget that dance!!!
I tried on clothes at Wal-Mart and I swear some lady wanted to convert me. Utah, land of friendly Mormons and swarming with blonde blue eyed children.
It really was such a phenomenal trip. One for the records.





No comments:
Post a Comment