We started off the day by Joe graciously taking us to the car rental place. On the way however, he needed to use the bathroom. Desperately. 5 minutes after we left the house.
While he was in the Jackson's bathroom, Eli was banished from the car and had to stand by the ice box.
Soon after though, we were all set to go. 6 hours of car bonding!!!
Truly, they are the best travelers.
And having DVD players helps... a bit.
At gas stations we got treats!! Because everyone is just so amazing!!!
When we arrived in Vegas we dined at...
hahahahahah
SWEET TOMATOES!!!!
My salad was phenomenal. Although we all agreed the one in Arizona was better quality for other items.
I don't know how I got our room for so cheap, but the front desk guy was totally into me. It was blatant. Even Maria commented on how creepy he was. He got us floor 56 (out of 62) and gave us $100 credit towards food because, "A lady like you has her hands full and shouldn't have had to wait in line so long."
Thanks tall white dude. He repeatedly asked me if there was anything else I needed.
Xanax brother. Xanax. Because you're stressing me out creepo.
It was a gorgeous room and super comfortable. The view was amazing and thrilling.
Since the pool was closed we headed to the aquarium inside. It was really nice. Simple, yet plenty to do and look at.
I loved this man that dressed as a woman. I was really happy we were staying at a casino that hired him and let him be who he was. He was so annoyed with a man who tried to stick his hand in the piranha exhibit. It was magic. Bitch mode flipped on and I was just amazed by the whole experience. Like really? Really dude you want to put your hand in there??
Eli and Ella were absolutely in 7th heaven with all the sharks. But even more so with the manta rays!! They pet them for at least 40 minutes. Ella was enthralled!! I am never at a loss when it comes to the wonder children have. Their discovery, excitement, and love of learning is joy to me. Complete joy. I could watch them always and never tire.
After I was trying to get Maria to get a shot of the picture they took of us so we wouldn't have to pay $25.
She was so freaked out. I loved her!!
In the morning we used our comps and enjoyed a simple overpriced breakfast that I was glad we didn't have to pay for.
No comments:
Post a Comment