Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Are you tired yet Yaya?





Our wonderful Yaya is always thinking of something fun to do with Christina. Now everytime we go over, it's painting the nails. I love my grandmother so much. She is an inspiration to me and taught me the meaning of prayer. I look at her life and how she gave it away so her family could go to school, and just plain survive, and know what it means to truly sacrifice. I adore you Yaya more than words could possibly describe. Also, for the first time in 25 years she finally let me do the dishes! It's about time. We moved up here so we could take care of you, not the other way around!

1 comment:

RamyaF said...

So seriously, I look at your blog everyday and hope there's a new one. This is where the state's money goes. Into reading your blogs. Anyway, I flipping love Yaya. How cute is it that she paints Christina's nails. Hey, the next time I'm out there, can you make that Lemon Soup...mmmm...or can you give me the recipe. I know I've helped you make it once but that's about all I remember.