Thursday, August 16, 2007

To Bumbo or Not to Bumbo



That is the question. Seeing as Maria's thighs don't really fit in the Bumbo, we'll probably take it back. Also, all she does is arch her back and try to get out of it. I thought to myself, why should I get something for her to sit in when I can just hold her...and there you have it, now I have to deal with Reno Target Members, thank you, unhappy people. On the bright side, I am so happy she is growing so well! Up to 19 lbs, so I'm not even worried when she's one about turning the car seat around. All breast milk!!! She is a chugger!!

4 comments:

RamyaF said...

This is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I want to eat her thighs. What is that!

jaacs said...

I am super sad that the Bumbo didnt work out for you all. That is, by far, my favorite children's item of all time. We love that thing! I have it loaned out for the second time right now...and will definitely be re-claiming it once little Jacinda gets a couple months under her belt.

Maria is so cute. I can't believe she is 19lbs! What a good eater. And what butter milke her Mama must have. lol.

I like the comment that she will be ready for the car seat to be turned around at 1 year. You are such a good Mama and good example. Aiko was only like 18lbs at a year and we still did it. We are such awful parents....and I was impatient to have her facing me already. I will now bow my head in shame.

Anyway, your little chunky monkey is absolutely adorable!!! I love that age and Maria is SUCH a cutie.

jaacs said...

So...I was just thinking that I would apologize for the 'chunky monkey' comment if that was offensive. I called Aiko my chunky monkey and use it as a term of endearment...but I could see how some people might be annoyed with me calling their children that. Sorry if you found it rude. I really think she is a cutie!! :) How are you guys doing?? We love ya!

the peterson family said...

I love the thighs! But thank you, you just answered my question about getting one. Sam is also very well endowed in the thigh area.