Bathtime is a nightly ritual in our house too. In fact, tonight was the first time I bathed the kids together. I put Mimi's plastic baby bath tub right inside the large bath. Vance thought it was so cool that he got to push his sissy around in her "boat" tonight. Oh, the simple pleasures!
Aiko just loves the nightly bath, too. Bubbles are mandatory most of the time and splashing is required. lol. I got a clear shower curtain so that she could splash to her little hearts content and I could still see her. Kids are so much fun! Your girls are just adorable. I look forward to when Aiko and Jacinda can take a bath together. :)
2 comments:
Bathtime is a nightly ritual in our house too. In fact, tonight was the first time I bathed the kids together. I put Mimi's plastic baby bath tub right inside the large bath. Vance thought it was so cool that he got to push his sissy around in her "boat" tonight. Oh, the simple pleasures!
Aiko just loves the nightly bath, too. Bubbles are mandatory most of the time and splashing is required. lol. I got a clear shower curtain so that she could splash to her little hearts content and I could still see her. Kids are so much fun! Your girls are just adorable. I look forward to when Aiko and Jacinda can take a bath together. :)
Post a Comment