Psalms 145:2 "Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever."
Friday, November 9, 2007
Santa at the Mall... Already...
Ok, today is what, November 9?? And Santa is already at the mall. We tried to avoid him, but with all the decorations up how can you say no to an excited little girl? Well, thank you Reno, you continue to amaze me by hiring a meth mouth Santa. WHO kisses our little girl! I thought Joe was going to attack the guy right then and there. Then Santa has the nerve to say, "Daddy, let your other little one come cuddle on my lap." Joe walked the other way, I could see fury in his brow. We quickly got Christina and left. Oh my! Oh my! I hope the creepy man catches our croup. Tsk Tsk Meth Santa. Tsk Tsk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is very funny. And horrifying. :) Its good to see you guys and your adorable girls!
What a sick-o! I always love your wrong-side of Reno stories!
HEy you...your girls are so so cute and I cant believe how big christina is. Maria is so cute I love her chubs. I hope things are going well for you guys! Happy Holidays.
Why I'm glad we aren't doing Santa with our kids #72: Meth Santa. What the crap? Did you say something to mall management? It is so great because the mall manager is in our ward and people call him up and complain about stuff to him all the time. Of course, without the Meth Santas of the world...we wouldnt have your story of what happened...and I greatly enjoy reading them. :)
Hope everyone is doing great. Send your family our love!
Post a Comment