
When does a feeder fish ever make it more than 1 day let alone 1 1/2 weeks? And what do I do. I accidently kill daddy. I need to be shot with a pellet gun in the leg. I had to tell Christina the news, my heart heavy with sorrow. Honestly, I felt really really bad, I killed daddy (he fell down the kitchen sink drain while I was changing his water). So she told me, "No worries mommy. Where is he?" I told her he might be in the truckee river or he might be dead. And you know what that smart little bugger said, "Well... now he's maybe free."
A moment of silence for our 2 "free" pets. Dumbo and Daddy, you brought us happiness, thank you.
2 comments:
What the hell. I can't believe you killed Daddy. Sure he just "accidently fell down the drain". Poor poor daddy. Now I really do think that you stomped on Gil and Elaine. Poor Daddy. Grinded up by the garbage disposal
Oh gosh, you had to turn the garbage disposal on didnt you? AHHH! You poor person. That must have been hard to break to Christina. She is so sweet, though, to just forgive and forget like that. What a wonderful girl.
Post a Comment