Psalms 145:2 "Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever."
Monday, December 17, 2007
Never to early to learn how to say NO
I am a big advocate of teaching children how to SAY NO TO DRUGS. We've had many a lesson or FHE on drugs and alcohol and how they destroy lives. And it is sinking in... and I am oh so proud. At dinner at Yaya and Papa's, Christina proceeds to tell them that she loves them. Then she informs them that she doesn't love yucky people. I told her that we should love everybody but stay away from yucky people. She then says, "Yeah... We don't go by yucky people. We lock the car doors and drive away from the yucky meth users who do meth at the ballet." Then she loudly says, "Why is my turkey bloody? We don't eat bloody turkey. Yaya, why didn't you cook the turkey? Gross bloody turkey." They also asked her if she knew what meth was and she responded, "It's like alcohol. It's terrible." Train up a child and they shall not depart from the way, eh? One can only pray though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment