The age old question you ask kids. Well, at church, Christina responded to a woman who had asked this question, "Santa has meth mouth." The woman looks at me oddly. She repeats her question to which Christina replies, "Maybe a tattoo, but not a cheap one." I kid you not. I embellish not. Let me just say on a side note that Meth Santa gave her a rub on tattoo that lasted 10 minutes so I told her we'd get her one that wasn't so cheap. This whole memory lasted 11 minutes, but had a profound impact on her.
Psalms 145:2 "Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever."
Saturday, December 1, 2007
What do you want from Santa?
The age old question you ask kids. Well, at church, Christina responded to a woman who had asked this question, "Santa has meth mouth." The woman looks at me oddly. She repeats her question to which Christina replies, "Maybe a tattoo, but not a cheap one." I kid you not. I embellish not. Let me just say on a side note that Meth Santa gave her a rub on tattoo that lasted 10 minutes so I told her we'd get her one that wasn't so cheap. This whole memory lasted 11 minutes, but had a profound impact on her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a GREAT story! I'm totally laughing- wish I could have seen that lady's reaction in person!
You should take her to get "Blood of the Innocence" on her back. Do it!!! When I bring up Amyra sometime, we have to do it.
Post a Comment