Monday, December 22, 2008

I wish to live in Hawaii or the tropics, really I'm not too choosy at this point

It has been cold of recent. Not that cold, but let's face it, I'm wimpy. I love flip flops. I love being barefoot and snow makes that unpleasant. But I am grateful for winter because:
  • it makes me appreciate summer better
  • it gives me a chance to feed little birds
  • it gives me the opportunity to be darker than Joe
  • Christmas lights

And while that is all I could come up with... I'm sure subconsciously there are many more ideas on why winter is fabulous. Note to self though... retirement in the tropics or bust.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

while I admire your desire to live in the tropics, and can see why...and having lived in a tropic climate, I would like to remind you that because it doesn't get cold..there are frick scary mutan jungle bugs in the tropics. Holy.crap. I'm telling you...when you see spiders AS BIG AS YOUR HAND, some of the tropics loses appeal LOL
Merry Christmas!

Annie said...

I'm so with you! Let's be snowbirds together, except we'll know how to drive.

It just occurred to me that you may not get that joke. It's a little AZ humor since we get so many retirees here.