They are so sweet. Fun times dancing outside. How cute.
So this older lady in our ward came up to our youngest this last Sunday at church and said, 'Oh, what a shame...she didn't get the beautiful hair that her sister has'.
What I said: Well, it is a little red in the sunlight but, no, she doesnt have the same hair.
What I wanted to say: You know what, lady? She has a beautiful head of hair that is all her own!
Yeah, sometimes I can be SOOO mother bear in my head. It is a sickness I get whenever someone has the audacity to insult my children...even without meaning to.
So, yes, I love her...a lot actually. It was just a 'moment' and all is well.
1 comment:
They are so sweet. Fun times dancing outside. How cute.
So this older lady in our ward came up to our youngest this last Sunday at church and said, 'Oh, what a shame...she didn't get the beautiful hair that her sister has'.
What I said: Well, it is a little red in the sunlight but, no, she doesnt have the same hair.
What I wanted to say: You know what, lady? She has a beautiful head of hair that is all her own!
Yeah, sometimes I can be SOOO mother bear in my head. It is a sickness I get whenever someone has the audacity to insult my children...even without meaning to.
So, yes, I love her...a lot actually. It was just a 'moment' and all is well.
Post a Comment