On Saturday we attended a fun birthday party for a cute little boy in our ward. You really can't get much better for a birthday party! I was quite impressed because Maria was climbing up a large slide and there were some boys behind her. I was sure they'd push her out of the way and she'd fall and break her neck... but gentleman Conner put his arm out and wouldn't let anyone pass her until she was up there safely. Then Maria got stuck in the back of one of the inflatables and Conner's sister Regan was holding her while she cried and waited for me to get her. Such good kids.
Christina was king of the hill and enjoyed jousting. I couldn't believe how aggressive and competitive she was. I really love the group of kids in our ward that are Christina's age. I look forward to seeing them develop and grow up!!
I love this picture. Maria is thinking... watch where you put yo' hands conner. Watch it.
1 comment:
Haha. I enjoy your caption in the last photo. lol. Looks like you had fun. We LOVE the nearby bounce place. They are a blast.
Post a Comment