Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I Had to Know

Yes. I write this blog strickly for my posterity. And I find this information important.

Quote Wikipedia: "Technotronic is a studio-based Belgian music project formed by Jo Boageart (born Thomas De Quincey, 1954, Aalst, Belgium) in 1988, who had already made his musical mark in the beginning of the 1980s as a part of a cover band and as a solo artist under various new beat projects, including The Acts of Madmen and Nux Nemo. Together with Ya Kid K (born Manuela Barbara Kamosi Moaso Djogi, 1972, Kinshasa, DR Congo), he produced the hit single "Pump Up the Jam" which was originally an instrumental. An image for the act was later put together utilizing Zairian-born fashion model Felly Kilingi as its album/single cover art and "singer" in the music video."

And I did not add " " to singer. It was just there. Please Enjoy.


Also, at one point in my life, I seem to remember my father playing this song repeatedly... at least 20 times a day. And I think this was in the past 5 years. I feel bad the video is blurry, but if you happen to be on meth and reading my blog, then perhaps it can be of benefit to your addicted self.

2 comments:

jaacs said...

I was going to write the words down for you and realized you already looked it up in your previous post. lol. Yeah, I'm cool like that.

Natalie N said...

Oh my goodness. Talk about flashback! You are so funny I can hardly stand it! Thanks for the laughs.