I thought it was interesting that this statue at the temple was of a mother, her 2 daughters and son. Hopefully though, we won't wear polos in the resurrection.
It was cloudy, but no rain. Still pretty chilly.
The happy couple. Austin and Rachael.
My sister-in-law I didn't really get to talk to.
Joe and my in-laws. Step Dad Mike (Brenda's 2nd husband), Zyle and Mike Jr.
Rachael and the men folk... and her red shoes.
Seriously, the coolest people ever. Loved Austin's family. So wonderful!!!!!!
Austin's sister is a gem!!! Can't get over how fantastic she is!!
Me and the sister in laws. I find this picture awkward. Perhaps it's because I'm top heavy.
Mike's children, Joe's nephew and neice.
9-11-10.
The reception was at a totally rockin' house. Seriously. Blow your mind gorgeous. This was the woman Rachael took care of's house.
The food was sandwiches. The cupcakes were delish. And I enjoyed spending the whole evening talking with Austin's cousins from the bay area. Zyle also was suprising. I'm not really sure how to describe the whole situation with his family, I just find it awkward personally. But Zyle was awesome and came and sat by me and talked to me. He was polite and kind and easy to talk to. I hope we can get to know him better. Life has thrown so many twists and turns, hopefully we can all... I don't know. Be more than aquaintances?
A couple people from Sunnyside came. The bishop and his wife.
What would I do without this guy. Life is only worth it because I met him and have a gorgeous family with him. He's my everything.
2 comments:
you are not the only person who notices cleavage. i keep thinking i am the only person. i can't tolerate it. we have standards, people! look in the mirror and make sure nothing is popping out or that any lines are showing! and one of my pet peeves is when women who need a supportive bra aren't wearing one when there are so many options out there! make yourself look better! (oh, and loved the comment on the previous post about joe being in the bathroom most of the time on the beach). made me smile.
Thanks for the pictures! I wish I could've been there too. Mackenzie is awesome! No wonder why she's my best friend! I love her! I know it meant a lot to Austin and Rachael for you to be there! Good for you for putting up with the whole awkwardness of it all to support family! You are wonderful!
Post a Comment